 Robotics / 17176
  IP on Mindstorms

SlashDot yesterday had a story on someone putting an IP stack into the RCX. I expected to read about it here, but don't see anything. Does anyone have the story? --Jack Gregory (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IP on Mindstorms

(...) See this thread: (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: IP on Mindstorms

Check (URL) was posted on the legOS list. mc. PS: I was under the impression that a few years ago (one,two?) someone here did a HTTP server with a RCX. I just can't find info about it anymore :/ (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IP on Mindstorms

(...) It's still on /. It's worth mentioning that this isn't the first stack. The Inferno Styx-in-a-Brick has been around a year or so. (URL) -- ___...___ Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind. Bumper Sticker The Armadillo Group (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IP on Mindstorms

I just saw Styx-in-a-brick at Linuxworld. (Styx is the distributed file system component of Inferno and fits into 17k.) The RCX was built into a clock (time display device) and was keeping in sync with the host machine via infrared. On the host (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IP on Mindstorms

(...) Hey Maggie, I finally bought an RCX! Now I get to reply! (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)