 Robotics / 17154
  Re: new photos from my party! NEW VIRUS

I received this worm from this list today, and it got past six different virusscanners. It's pretty new, in other words. I haven't yet found out what it does besides deleting itself and starting to send mails. Don't try and run the .com file (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new photos from my party! NEW VIRUS

(...) I got it, not from the newsgroup but from a member who had me in his phonebook. Symantec sent out their latest upgrade (that catches it) five minutes later. Norton Antivirus will stop it. This is off-topic for this newsgroup. Sorry about that! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new photos from my party! NEW VIRUS

McAfee Info for Worm: (...) Jim West Lugnet Member 63 (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)