 Robotics / 17144
  suppressing an error-message in Robolab

Hi all, Does anyone know how to suppress the "Communication Error" "No RCX Response" Error messages in Robolab ? We actually want to send data from the tower to two RCX in direct mode simultanously. If you try this, you notice that the program needs (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: suppressing an error-message in Robolab

(...) Many direct-mode commands require an RCX reply. When multiple RCXs try to reply simultaneously, the tower gets confused and thinks the command didn't work. The only way around this problem that I know of is to only use commands that don't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: suppressing an error-message in Robolab

(...) Hi Ian, Thanks for the reply. Do you know how to use the SendMessage-command from the tower? Normally if you insert this command in a Robolab-file, it will be downloaded to the RCX and executed there. Best regards, Claude (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)