 Robotics / 17133
Re: usb tower not responding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:04:09 GMT

Have you tried deleting the usb device?  Make sure you have installed
the RCX2.0 when it is rediscovered.

Or can you talk to the Lego technical support?

Matt wrote:

My usb is not responding to my computer because I plugged in the usb tower
before i installed the robotics invention system 2.0. I have already tried
uninstalling the software and restarting it by following the instructions. I
have windows 98 computer and more than one usb port. Does anyone know how to
fix this problem? please email me at isk8t4element@msn.com. Thanx