 Robotics / 17130
  usb tower not responding

My usb is not responding to my computer because I plugged in the usb tower before i installed the robotics invention system 2.0. I have already tried uninstalling the software and restarting it by following the instructions. I have windows 98 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: usb tower not responding

Have you tried deleting the usb device? Make sure you have installed the RCX2.0 when it is rediscovered. Or can you talk to the Lego technical support? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)