 Robotics / 1712
  ------ MindControl Question

I have taken a great liking to this program, especially the "Remote Control" part, where you custom config your motors and control witht he numpad. I was wondering as to when you plan on releasing the source code? I was hoping to look at the remote (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)