 Robotics / 1712
1711  |  1713
Subject:
------ MindControl Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:02:34 GMT

I have taken a great liking to this program, especially the "Remote Control"
part, where you custom config your motors and control witht he numpad. I was
wondering as to when you plan on releasing the source code? I was hoping to
look at the remote control part and see how you did some of the things. I
want to make something similar, but control it with my joystick.

                Ickna
--
Instructions for usage of Ickna:
Ickna should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/-

Ickna is not a toy, may be toxic to less that .00013% of the population of
the Bermuda Island(s)
Ickna should not be placed in direct sunlight,
damage may occur. Batteries not included, requires 33687 "D" cell batteries.
Ickna is a trademark of IcknaTek