 Robotics / 17118
  Re: Hacker rcx

Hi, It looks like you really meant a single "byte". To my understanding from the RCX 2.0 (with usb port) SDK available from Lego, the "byte" would have to be wrapped up in a certain way, such as leading sync bytes plus a number of conditions to form (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Hacker rcx

Ok I know the lego network protocol communication but i can't send it well cause the message is first : not understand by the RCX second : cause (perhaps) is that the message is not correctly send ... for more information that the code i use : (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Hacker rcx

It looks like you have an “extra” command in your sequence. Probably a typo. Remove the line “SENDBYTE 258”! -----Original Message----- From: Nanobapt [mailto:nanobapt@nordnet.fr] Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 11:27 AM To: PC CHAN Cc: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)