 Robotics / 17096
  Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh

Posted on behalf of Jørgen Rygh: --- FYI - LEGO is considering to make the Studio CD available separately as they have received a lot of requests from Vision Command owners. And, the Pinnacle Studio Action kit (URL) NOT work with the LEGO camera (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh

The Studios software can actually work with other cams (at least it works with my Creative cam). The trick is to alter the Registry entry to the name of your other cam (noted from System Control Panel). Likewise, I would guess that the Pinnacle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Studios Cam and Macintosh

(...) I didn't go that far, but that makes sense. Also, Pinnacle have removed the option to make animations, but it looks like it can be fixed by downloading an upgrade to Studios from the Lego site. (...) Thanks for the info, but we have already (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)