 Robotics / 17078
    RE: My Ambulators —Nathan Nesbit
   Why does the datalog not work for you? -----Original Message----- From: Rob Reed [mailto:robert_hilma...tmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:28 PM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Re: My Ambulators Using the programming environment (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: My Ambulators —Russell C. Brown [RR-1]
   I used the datalog to upload a batch of data to the PC and then used Excel's import to make it into a spreadsheet. It was easy and worked well. I used the spreadsheet to precisely characterize my motors so that I could match motors to each other in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)