 Robotics / 16964
    Re: USB Tower for Win2K and LegOS —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi Dave, I can answer your second question. You can't find it anywhere, except of RIS 1.0 and RIS 1.5 CD-ROM. But you can't use anyway. The Spirit.OCX is for use with serial IR-tower !ONLY! But there is an alternative, the GhostAPI. This should work (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: USB Tower for Win2K and LegOS —Dave Wightman
   Hi Rainer, Thank you for replying so quickly. I now have the latest SDK which includes the Ghost API + USB support. I am wondering if it may be possible to compile LegOS with Cygwin and pick up the compiled file with ScriptEd from the SDK and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)