 Robotics / 16958
  3/8 RCX to FT Multiplexer

For DIYers, here's yet another home-made device by Christophe from France: (URL) one is truly robotics (& pneumatics). It's a multiplexer to drive 8 FT solenoid valves from the 3 RCX ports. Just take a look at his circuit diagram. I've never seen (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 3/8 RCX to FT Multiplexer

(...) Your site has exceeded its maximum data transfer. :-( The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)