 Robotics / 16959
Re: 3/8 RCX to FT Multiplexer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Soh Chio Siong writes:
For DIYers, here's yet another home-made device by Christophe from
France:
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/cpedia/ftmulti.htm

This one is truly robotics (& pneumatics). It's a multiplexer to drive 8
FT solenoid valves from the 3 RCX ports.

Just take a look at his circuit diagram. I've never seen circuit
diagrams drawn so artistically. C'est magnifique!

Your site has exceeded its maximum data transfer. :-(

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/cpedia/ftmulti.htm

I'll look again tomorrow.

Jude