 Robotics / 16954
    PIR sensor available —Pete Sevcik
   Techno-stuff is pleased to announce the availability of a Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor. This sensor detects motion of people and other warm animals. It is similar to the motion detectors used in lights and burglar alarms. For more information see: (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: PIR sensor available —Stef Mientki
   hi Pete, Nice work , it looks good (especially in the far IR) ! I hope your business is running well. From your previous work I know you also put the schematics on your site. As someone who wants to hold a solder iron sometimes, I'm very interested. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)