 Robotics / 16932
  remote control 4 the RCX using PIC16F877

Hello everyone. I've just developed a remote control for the RCX using the PIC16F877. It's very useful due to the fact that it does not need a computer, but still needs the ir tower (the serial one, sorry I'll try to adapt the project tu use the new (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: remote control 4 the RCX using PIC16F877

(...) Hi there, That sounds excellent! I've been looking at buying a PIC16F877 to play with and I think I'll definitely get one now :) Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)