 Robotics / 16911
16910  |  16912
Subject:
RIS 1.0 to 1.5 Upgrade kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:05:51 GMT

Does anyone have a link to the parts supplied in the RIS 1.0 upgrade.

I got the Ultimate Builders Kit for Christmas, but have RIS 1.0, when I
tried to buy the 1.0 to 1.5 Upgrade I found Lego Shop at home no longer list
it!
I've ordered the RIS2.0 upgrade but as I understand it, this only has a
CDROM, I I want to purchase the extra components to bring my set up to the
current version.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year,

Dave

David F H Ward
Electronics Design Engineer
Sira Electro-Optics Ltd, South Hill, Chislehurst, Kent, UK, BR7 5EH
Tel: +44(0)20 8467 2636, Fax: +44(0)20 8467 6515
email: David_Ward@siraeo.co.uk
http://www.siraeo.co.uk <http://www.siraeo.co.uk/>

This message and any attachments is for the intended addressee only.
Please contact us immediately if you have received this transmission in
error.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should note that any use,

copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is strictly
prohibited.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of
Sira Electro-Optics Ltd.  Nothing in this email shall bind Sira
Electro-Optics Ltd
in any contract or obligation.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: