 Robotics / 16893
Re: NQC with USB Port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 05:49:06 GMT

go here
http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/

look at the release list.  USB support for some platforms
"Peter Krengel" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi all there,

my son got a RIS2 were the IR Power uses a USB connector. We saw that NQC
only
supports COMs. Has anybody an idea how to use NQC with USB?

Is there possibly any patch or USB Version?

Thanks for you help

Peter

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: