 Robotics / 1689
    Building legOS under Windows 95/98/NT —Gavin Smyth
   If anyone's interested in looking at Markus Noga's legOS, but hasn't built up the courage to install Linux, I've managed to build some Win32 hosted GNU tools. It's not actually that much of an achievement - just cranking the handle on the Cygnus GNU (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building legOS under Windows 95/98/NT —Ralph Hempel
   Gavin Smyth wrote in message ... (...) Oh, Gavin. You have got further than I did after way too many hours downloading CYGWIN, BINUTILS etc. even installing LINUX didn't get me a good build. Anyways, I'm in the process of downloading your binaries (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)