 Robotics / 1689
1688  |  1690
Subject:
Building legOS under Windows 95/98/NT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:38:14 GMT

If anyone's interested in looking at Markus Noga's legOS, but hasn't
built up the courage to install Linux, I've managed to build some
Win32 hosted GNU tools. It's not actually that much of an
achievement - just cranking the handle on the Cygnus GNU
package - but is useful and does seem to work, though my
"test" was merely a build of the legOS samples...

I've put a binary "patch" on http://www.beesknees.freeserve.co.uk/lego/
which you can add to a download of the Cygwin package (fuller, but
still alas too brief, instructions on that page, along with a guide to
building it yourself).

Have fun.

Gavin