 Robotics / 16875
16874  |  16876
Subject:
install ris2 on win95?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:52:44 GMT

hi list!

does anybody happen to run r.i.s 2.0 on windows 95?

now i went through all the troubles of soldering an usb connector
(my mobo was prepared for usb, but without plugs) and
installing usb support for win95, and now the r.i.s setup is telling
me that it can't be installed on win95?! *iieekks*!!!

please tell me that there is a way to trick the installer! please!!!

thanks and many greetings
mat