 Robotics / 16867
Re: Product Derivatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:30:34 GMT

SuperStore@aol.com wrote:

Based on my reading of the license agreement we agree to in using Legos products,

...what license?  There is no license on a box of Lego bricks?

Perhaps the Lego *software* - but you don't have to use that. Use LegOS and
GNU C++ if you are concerned about that.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net