 Robotics / 16866
    RE: Product Derivatives
   Based on my reading of the license agreement we agree to in using Legos products, they claim ALL rights to anything derived from the use of the software or products and anything developed can have NO COMMERCIAL IMPLICATIONS. For this reason I have (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Product Derivatives —Steve Baker
   (...) ...what license? There is no license on a box of Lego bricks? Perhaps the Lego *software* - but you don't have to use that. Use LegOS and GNU C++ if you are concerned about that. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net> (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)