 Robotics / 16852
    Re: Lego patents —Richard Jenkins
   I am not entirely sure what you are asking about, but maybe this will help... I met a guy at Brickfest earlier this year named John Barnes. John makes aftermarket sensors for Mindstorms, using third party electronics, but a modified Lego(TM) brick. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego patents —John Barnes
   I did indeeed have a talk with Brad Justus amongst others at Brickfest. He was very positive about what we are trying to do with the caveat that Lego holds various patents, trademarks and copyrights which they guard closely, not surprisingly. Any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)