 Robotics / 16822
Re: Remote servo motor controller for RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:25:06 GMT

Jerry Kalpin wrote:

And... we need to know where to get the motors, and how much they might cost.

THey appear to be the standard servomotors that are used for radio controlled
model planes and such.  They cost about $15 to $20 for the cheaper kind and
whatever you want to pay for the better ones!  You should be able to get them
wherever radio controlled planes are sold.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net