 Robotics / 16812
    Fw: ...proximity sensor..... —Jim Scolman
   Hi All, I want to use the "Send message" function of the RCX 2.0 and the = Light Sensor to make an IR proximity sensor, say if the robot gets within = 6 inches of an object it would back up and spin 180 and carry on. I wan = to use the programming (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)