 Robotics / 16812
Fw: ...proximity sensor.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:48:40 GMT

Hi All, I want to use the "Send message" function of the RCX 2.0 and the =
Light Sensor to make an IR proximity sensor, say if the robot gets within =
6 inches of an object it would back up and spin 180 and carry on.  I wan =
to use the programming language that comes with the RIS 2.0 system.  I =
have read about doing this with NQC, but I don't have that or that skill =
level yet.  Can this task be done with just the Light Sensor ?  Thanks  =
Jim Scolman.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;