 Robotics / 1671
    RCX trains —stephen p spackman
   I was just looking at a 4559 train set (well, it was on sale, you know?) and I realised that the new (shows how old I am) metal-rail train motor has this utility power output (which has gratuitously had the obviously-designed-in headlamps removed in (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)