 Robotics / 16679
  RE: rcx power circuit

Thanks for all the information. Just a few comments... (...) ... (...) ... (...) I have not verified this myself, but from discussions a long time ago I remember that the power for the motors is not run through the voltage regulator. Which means (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx power circuit

(...) The 12 volt AC Train transformers work just fine. I've used one for weeks at a time. Also, I believe Dacta sells the Train Transformer as the RCX power pack. Dean (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)