 Robotics / 16658
    Re: wireless X10 cameras - any good? —Rob Doucette
   (...) The video works reasonably well where the lighting is good. I've never been to thrilled with the audio. You will need a video capture device in order to get the signal into the PC (which I see you have after reading the rest of your message). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: wireless X10 cameras - any good? —Rich Thompson
   A long time ago, I built a robot based on the older x10 cam. You can find some example video of what the robot sees here: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)