 Robotics / 16631
  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms

(...) I'll second Ed's comment. This is a fantastic book. The sort of details Mario and Giulio include in the early chapters about the Mechanical Engineering aspects of building robots is great. I love it! Of the Mindstorm books I have so far (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:GnrswI.K5r@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) can (...) the ideas and design direction that they give is worth the cost of the book and more. I have only seen the electronic version so i don't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)