 Robotics / 1661
Re: Vertical Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:50:28 GMT

Robert Fay writes:
> I have posted pictures and a QuickTime movie of my new vertical mill at
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/

I'm adding all of these to the ``Building'' section of the list web
site at http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics.  It would be great to
know if the model is ``Mindstorms-Pure''.  I'm sure that some people
are just starting to [re-]accumulate Lego, and will want to know if
they can build something just with the Mindstorms RIS.

Like, for example, I noticed that Robert is using a battery box.  I
expect that it's for the mill part, since it only needs to turn, not
be controlled.

--
-russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok |   There is good evidence