 Robotics / 1659
    New robotics website online —Mark Williamson
   Check out www.robotbuilders.com Add a link to your website in the Web Links section. Regards, Mark Williamson (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        3-wheel drive site wanted —Kerry Garrison
   The other day I found a site that showed the creation of a drive train using 3 wheels per axle as in the vehicle used on Damnation Alley. I cannot find the URL, any help would be appreciated. -Kerry (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 3-wheel drive site wanted —stephen p spackman
     Sorry, I can't remember the URL, though I had a look there myself when it was mentioned before. What I find fascinating is how we all seem to agree on what are interesting problems, yet come up with solutions so radically different in detail. On my (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 3-wheel drive site wanted —Linc Smith