 Robotics / 16582
    Re: Programming RCX using Delphi —Joe Comeau
   "Robert Linn" <robert@linnedv.de> wrote in message news:GnCrCr.9Cx@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Spirit.ocx can be used just like any other OCX in Delphi. It will give you direct access to all of the methods that can interact with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Programming RCX using Delphi —Guido Heunen
   Hi I used the Spirit.ocx for the cybermaster, which works well. However, I recently bought a RIS2.0 set with USB IR-tower. To me it seems that you cannot program the RCX2.0 with delphi anymore. Or am I wrong? If so, more info please. Guido (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)