 Robotics / 16570
  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

Hi Dan, thanks for this information. In fact i own a VC Camera myself. I don't want to attach it using a USB Hub, but want to know if the camera allready "contains" a Hub. Thanks anyways, Rainer (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

(...) Why? It shouldn't matter. If you have access to a Linux box with usbdevfs support you can plug it in and look at /proc/usb/devices to know for sure. Jürgen (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

Hi Jürgen, (...) I need a proper description of the camera for my thesis. (...) Good idea, i'll try that. Thanks, Rainer (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

It's me again, damned, the linux box i've got access to has no USB port. :-( Can any of you do me the favour and find out what linux says about the camera and email me the result ?!? Thanks in advance, Rainer (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

er... doesn't the Windoze System Properties gives you this info also ? mc. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

(...) Yes, what i wrote here : (URL) what my windoze ;-) system properties tell me. But things are much clearer now. Thanks to Carsten Mueller !! The LEGO Camera contains !NO! hub. The Lego Cam is one device ! To each device belongs one device (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)