 Robotics / 16570
Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:16:00 GMT

Hi Dan,

thanks for this information.
In fact i own a VC Camera myself. I don't want to attach it using a USB Hub,
but want to know if the camera allready "contains" a Hub.

Thanks anyways,

Rainer

In lugnet.robotics, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Rainer Balzerowski" <balze2@gmx.net> wrote in message
does anyone know for sure that the Vision command Camera contains a USB • hub
(or not) ?
If so, can you give me a brief despription about it !

If not, has anyone an idea how to find out ?

My Vision Command has a 5 metre USB cable. This just plugs into a normal USB
port on your PC. There is no reason for it to be supplied with hub, if you
don't have any spare USB ports you'll have to buy a hub separately. Luckily
my PC was blessed with 4 USB ports (2 on the back, 2 on the front).

Dan