 Robotics / 16568
RE: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:15:02 GMT

Well, I think someone here said that there's an *internal* "micro" USB hub,
unusable to someone not familiar with microelectronics.

That internal "micro-hub" provides a way to "mix" the usb-microphone with
the usb-camera into one usr-cable.

I don't know the specifics of this, but this was what I understood from an
old thread.

Hope it helps,

mc.