 Robotics / 16568
  RE: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

Well, I think someone here said that there's an *internal* "micro" USB hub, unusable to someone not familiar with microelectronics. That internal "micro-hub" provides a way to "mix" the usb-microphone with the usb-camera into one usr-cable. I don't (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does Vision Command Camera contain USB Hub ?

Hi Marco, thanks. I think you mean this thread : Sharing USB cable between IR and VC? Right ? I read this too, but this is a speculation and not a fact, right ? To clear this up a bit, i don't want to access this Hub, but want to know if that's the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

"Marco Correia" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:016e01c17407$b9...rcel.pt... (...) hub, (...) OK, now I understand. Looking at the registry parameters in W2K the "Logitech Camera USB (Web)" device is listed with a Service value of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)