 Robotics / 16540
  RE: Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX

VmVyeSBuaWNlISAgQWRk...wuIA0KSSdt IHN1cnByaXNlZCB3aXRo...B0aGVyZSBu b3Qgb25lIHNlZW1zIHRv...dyaXRlIGEg Ym9vay4gO14pLiANCiAN...huIA0KDQo= (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX

(...) Thanks, I will search for the pics and post. But hey, how do I justify, the R2D2 has no pneumatics to speak of. (...) To the writing of books there is no end. I'll leave that to Mario and the rest. (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX

(...) The pictures have been posted at (URL) is my site for non-pneumatics stuff. You'll have to download each picture to view. Hope this will get you started. (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)