 Robotics / 16541
Re: Seeking build instructions for r2d2 with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:52:46 GMT

John Nordlinger wrote:

Very nice!  Additional pictures would be wonderful.

Thanks, I will search for the pics and post.
But hey, how do I justify, the R2D2 has no pneumatics to speak of.

I'm surprised with all the Lego Mindstorms books out there not one seems to have done >this. Maybe you should write a book. ;^).

To the writing of books there is no end. I'll leave that to Mario and
the rest.
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics