 Robotics / 16530
  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)

(...) Last update on this to keep the record straight and to stop slamming Syngress... Camella Voci of Syngress wrote me a note today stating that she had to reset my receipt in their system. I was in a no-man's land of sorts in their database, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms (long)

(...) similar (...) I got a reply - three days later and it wasn't an apology or anything just : "Keith, Your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks Camella" (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)