 Robotics / 16528
  FIRMDL3 fix!!

Hello all. I am working with Rajendra to get this USB thing working. I fixed the errors in firmdl3. Using legOS 0.2.5 use the USB patch that is out there (I'll post it somewhere soon) Raj got it from somewhere so ask him. Anyways copy firmdl3.c and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FIRMDL3 fix!!

I wanna know why this guy is so willing to help solve this problem without having an RIS or even an emulator. Now that's community suport!!! mike "Aaron Berg" <shuz@geocities.com> wrote in message news:GMv5Ey.J9o@lugnet.com... (...) fixed (...) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)