 Robotics / 16510
  Re: So how do we do this?

(...) I've seen the bugs, haven't tried one yet. $40/ea. doesn't seem to steep though you do need two if you want to 'fight'. Nervous Nets come from the work of Mark Tilden at Los Alamos. He's been building them for about 10 years now. They're (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  So how do we do this?

I saw this: (URL) wondered what exactly these BIO bugs really do - and how we could make Lego robots that work like that. The blurb says that they use "Nervous Networks" - when I first saw that in an article about BIO bugs, I thought it was some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)