 Robotics / 16505
  Picture Processing - Vision Command

HI! I will go buy a Vision Command, but I don´t know anythings, for example: Is his cammera connected in RCX or PC or both? Can RCX understand images by link with cammera? My RCX walk in my hall. It has no wire, no linked in my computer. Is it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Picture Processing - Vision Command

(...) Hi, the Vision Command Camera is actually a logitech quickcam web in a clear lego-brick compatible housing. So it's a USB kamera with a stiff about 5 meters long cable. It has to be connected to a USB port on a PC. The software from Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)