 Robotics / 16499
  Vision Command activex vb

Hi, I´m looking for the vision command´s activeX for Visual Basic, If there´s someone who has it please could it send it to me. Thank you. I would appreciate this. I´m desperate. Jejeje….. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command activex vb

(...) Hi Oscar, there are two activeX components that can be used with the Vision Command Camera. First is the ActiveX Control from Kris Wauters, Belgium. This can be accessed here : (URL) notice, this is a web-site that !needs! Macromedia Shockwave (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)