 Robotics / 16441
    Re: Lego Good, SONY BAD! —pmunce
   this is an interesting debate. the argument these hacks will help sony sell machines and support devices will never work with sony. case in point, playstation emulators. by their own admission sony didn't make money selling the hardware so it would (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RIS 2.0 Upgrade —Jim
   Howdy all, Ok, I'm trying to find the upgrade software...mainly since I received a USB tower as a gift (Pitsco LEGO-Dacta). I need the USB tower drivers for Windows. I would like to know if that can be downloaded or not. If the UPGRADE needs to be (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)