 Robotics / 16410
    Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) Shiri, you left out the *interesting* stuff! For what purpose would they use LEGO Mindstorms at The Technion? What kind of research... or training... or what? Jerry (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A job involving LEGO Mindstorms! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi Jerry, Forgive me for doing that. I don't really know all the details yet. Hopefully, assuming I will start soon, I will know more and then can share the details. Meanwhile, though, all I know is that the research involves LEGO Mindstorms. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)