 Robotics / 16403
16402  |  16404
Subject:
New Guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:33:41 GMT

  Hi, I am new to the list, and to Robotics.  I live in the NW of the US.
Portland, Oregon to be exact. I bought the Droid lego
system. I have had some fun with it. Although, kind of basic in it's
operation. It is time to move on to to bigger and better. I am
thinking of the Mindstorms 2.0. But, I have no experience with programing.
Is programming going to be that much of a deal for the lay person?
Lay person=
32 year dad taking algebra @ local Comunitty college w/ B average.

  Thanx, Rog