 Robotics / 1639
Re: Limited number of MindStorms??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:47:48 GMT

Just got my kit this morning from Lego Direct :)))

One thing worth noting: Fear Airborne Express.

Their driver deliverd all the packages for my apartments this morning...
by leaving them on the sidewalk in front of the building. My Lego kit had
a large, PINK sticker on the top that said, "Deliver to rental office if
not home.". Of course, I was home, but he didn't bother trying to call on
the security phone either.

At least I got it.. one of the porters for the complex found all of the
stuff this morning and brought them to people.

- Brian