 Robotics / 16354
  Re: RC enabling mindstorms

(...) I wouldn't approach the problem like that at all. I think you could take the servomotor pulses and feed them into a sensor port of the RCX - it might take a little analog signal conditioning - but I doubt it's hard to do. The RC reciever could (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RC enabling mindstorms

This is an interesting thread, in as much as I have a couple of RCX R/C evaluation units currently being tested. Having already built a UHF extender to sit between the PC and the RCX IR communications interface, I can say that it is of doubtful (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)