 Robotics / 1634
    Re: Limited number of MindStorms?? —jeff
   We'll they're over 86,000 now my RCX# is above that :) Jeff D. Payne UtahLINK Network Operations (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited number of MindStorms?? —Brian Roach
   Just got my kit this morning from Lego Direct :))) One thing worth noting: Fear Airborne Express. Their driver deliverd all the packages for my apartments this morning... by leaving them on the sidewalk in front of the building. My Lego kit had a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)